You are currently connected to the personal-finance.bnpparibas website which is published by BNP Paribas Personal Finance (hereinafter the “Website”).
Company name: BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Limited company (Société Anonyme) with capital of €529 548 810
Registered office: 1 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France
Paris Trade and Companies Register no. 542 097 902
Insurance intermediary registered under number 07 023 128 (www.orias.fr)
Telephone no.: +33 (0)1 46 39 99 39
Publication Director: Laurent David, Chief Executive Officer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is a French financial institution and personal credit provider authorised to exercise its activities as a bank and supervised by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel (ACP – 61, rue Taitbout – 75436 Paris Cedex 09) and checked by the same authority.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance exercises its activities in accordance with article L.311-1 and subsequent articles of the Monetary and Financial Code, in accordance with article L511.1 and subsequent articles of that same Code and in compliance with all applicable regulation.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is a member of the Association Française des Sociétés Financières and the Fédération Bancaire Française.
Website designed and crafted by Disko
This website is hosted by CLARANET
Simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with capital of €1 400 000
Trade and Companies Register Paris no. B 419 632 286
Registered office: 18-20, rue du Faubourg du temple, 75011 Paris
Presentation and content of the Website
The purpose of the Website is to provide an institutional presentation of BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group, including in particular its activities, mainly under the Cetelem trademark.
The information on the Website is provided solely for information purposes and has no contractual force. Said information may be partial and incomplete due to the required simplified nature of the texts. The content on general matters (economic, financial, etc.) is only indicative.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance will endeavour to make sure that the information provided on the Website is correct, up-to-date and exhaustive and reserves the right to amend the content or presentation of the Website at any time and without notice. The user is solely responsible for his/her use of this information on general matters.
The purpose of the Website is not to solicit the taking out of or sale of products. Nevertheless, hypertext links may direct users to commercial websites of companies in BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group, when they are interested by the products and services offered by these companies.
Access to the Website is free. The user will bear the costs to access and use the telecommunications network in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down by his/her internet access providers and telecommunications operators.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance will only warrant that the Website functions without interruption or error and will not be held liable for any elements beyond its control and any damage which may be sustained by the user’s technical environment, including in particular, his/her computers, software, network equipment and any other equipment used to access the Website and/or use the information contained on said Website.
Moreover, it will not incur liability for events due to force majeure, faults and technical problems relating to the hardware, and for programmes and software or the internet network which may result from the suspension or stoppage of the service.
It is highlighted that the confidentiality of correspondence is not guaranteed on the internet network and the user is responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect his/her own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the internet.
CANDIDATES’ PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE and the companies of its group are taking the protection of your personal data very seriously and undertake to comply with the provisions of the relevant personal data protection regulations. You can read our Personal Data Privacy Charter available at group.bnpparibas.
Please be advised that when you visit our website, cookies may be deposited. You will find more information in our cookies policy.
- What personal data do we collect?
To manage your application and your recruitment, we, BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE, acting as data controller, need to collect the following information:
- Name and surname;
- Date and place of birth;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Education level;
- Degrees or diplomas obtained;
- Training followed;
- Language skills;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Professional experience;
- Cover letter;
- Current activity;
- Location desired.
And if necessary:
- Answers to pre-selection questionnaires or online tests;
- Data needed to set up your contract (identification data, additional administrative data);
- Data related to video interviews.
Mandatory questions are indicated, failure to answer them will not allow your application to be processed.
- Why is this data processed?
Your personal data is used in the context of your application, your recruitment, and in order to improve our HR services and processes, in particular by compiling statistics and reporting or proposing studies or satisfaction questionnaires.
Such processing are necessary to fulfill the legitimate interest of BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE.
In addition, where appropriate, your personal data will be used to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations (concerning notably compliance, risk management and security).
- Who processes your data?
In order to achieve the above objectives, your data can be processed by:
- Employees of BNP PARIBAS Group entities who participate in the recruitment process;
- Employees of a BNP PARIBAS Group entity to which you have not applied, in order to allow them to contact you if your profile corresponds to an available position;
- The service providers which perform services at our request (hosting, maintenance and technical support to our recruitment management information system).
And if necessary:
- External companies from which recruitment activity and associated services have been outsourced;
- The service providers in charge of the administration of our video interview platform and personality tests.
Your data may also be made available to financial or judicial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law.
- What safeguards are in place for any transfers of your data outside the European Economic Area?
Your data is stored in our central database in the United Kingdom. This database is accessible to all BNP PARIBAS Group entities, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area.
In this context, the following guarantees have been taken:
- The following countries are considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection of personal data: Argentina (Decision 2003/490/EC), Canada (Decision 2002/2/EC), Switzerland (Decision 2000/518/EC), Israel (Decision 2011/61/EU), New Zealand (Decision 2013/65/EU), Uruguay (Decision 2012/484/EU) and Japan (Decision 2019/419);
- For other countries: standard contractual clauses (SCCs) have been signed and transfers have been authorised by the CNIL (Decision DF-2017-758);
- In addition, the BNP PARIBAS Group has adopted binding corporate rules (BCRs), a global framework for non-EU transfers, ensuring an adequate level of protection for data transferred outside the European Union. These BCRs have been ratified by all entities of BNP PARIBAS Group, including BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE, and are related to processing of its employees’ personal data.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for up to 5 years:
- During the first two years, to allow us offer you other job vacancies corresponding to your profile;
- During the next three years, your data will be kept to comply with the requirements of French Act No 2008-496 of 27 May 2008 (diverse adaptations of community law in the field of the fight against discriminations).
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- to access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data, and a copy of such personal data.
- to rectify: where you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- to erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- to restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- to withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- to object: for the purposes set out above, you may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting, including profiling related to such prospecting.
- to organise the management of your data after your death.
In addition to the rights mentioned above, you may also lodge a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés).
- How can you contact us if you are a candidate?
If you wish to exercise the rights listed above or if you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data by BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE, please email us at the following address: DRHACCESDONNEESPERSONNELLES@bnpparibas-pf.com (this address only receives requests from candidates and employees of BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE, if you are a client please contact your customer service).
The Website and the content thereof are protected by intellectual property, including in particular by copyright, rights to drawings and designs, and trademark rights.
The general structure of the Website, texts, animated images or non-animated images and all elements comprising the Website are the property of BNP Paribas Personal Finance, with the exception of the company names, logos and trademarks of its partners and companies in its Group and certain elements (texts, images, etc.) which remain the property of their respective creators. All content is used by BNP Paribas Personal Finance with the right holder’s permission. BNP PF is the owner of the domain name.
Any and all exploitation, reproduction, distribution or redistribution, any and all use, whether in full or in part, of the creations, trademarks, logos and any other element comprising the Website, using any process or medium whatsoever, are prohibited and constitute infringement under intellectual property rules, in the absence of the prior express consent of the editor or the owners thereof.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance will not incur liability for hypertext links created to other websites from the Website. The Website may contain hypertext links to other websites that are not the property of or have not been developed by BNP Paribas Personal Finance. The existence of a link on the Website to another website does not constitute approval of the content of said website. The user is consequently responsible for using this information with judgment and critical thinking.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance prohibits the creation of any hypertext link whatsoever to the content of the Website. BNP Paribas Personal Finance’s prior consent in writing is required to create any hypertext link to the Website.
The content of the Website is governed by French law.
The user accepts the jurisdiction of the French courts for all matters relating to the content and use of the Website or recourse deriving therefrom.
Unsplash, Getty Images, Shutterstock, Istockphoto, BNP PARIBAS Personal Finance.