You are currently connected to the personal-finance.bnpparibas website which is published by BNP Paribas Personal Finance (hereinafter the “Website”).
Company name: BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Limited company (Société Anonyme) with capital of €529 548 810
Registered office: 1 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France
Paris Trade and Companies Register no. 542 097 902
Insurance intermediary registered under number 07 023 128 (www.orias.fr)
Telephone no.: +33 (0)1 46 39 99 39
Publication Director: Laurent David, Chief Executive Officer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is a French financial institution and personal credit provider authorised to exercise its activities as a bank and supervised by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel (ACP – 61, rue Taitbout – 75436 Paris Cedex 09) and checked by the same authority.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance exercises its activities in accordance with article L.311-1 and subsequent articles of the Monetary and Financial Code, in accordance with article L511.1 and subsequent articles of that same Code and in compliance with all applicable regulation.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is a member of the Association Française des Sociétés Financières and the Fédération Bancaire Française.
Website designed and crafted by Disko
This website is hosted by CLARANET
Simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with capital of €1 400 000
Trade and Companies Register Paris no. B 419 632 286
Registered office: 18-20, rue du Faubourg du temple, 75011 Paris
Presentation and content of the Website
The purpose of the Website is to provide an institutional presentation of BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group, including in particular its activities, mainly under the Cetelem trademark.
The information on the Website is provided solely for information purposes and has no contractual force. Said information may be partial and incomplete due to the required simplified nature of the texts. The content on general matters (economic, financial, etc.) is only indicative.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance will endeavour to make sure that the information provided on the Website is correct, up-to-date and exhaustive and reserves the right to amend the content or presentation of the Website at any time and without notice. The user is solely responsible for his/her use of this information on general matters.
The purpose of the Website is not to solicit the taking out of or sale of products. Nevertheless, hypertext links may direct users to commercial websites of companies in BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group, when they are interested by the products and services offered by these companies.
Access to the Website is free. The user will bear the costs to access and use the telecommunications network in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down by his/her internet access providers and telecommunications operators.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance will only warrant that the Website functions without interruption or error and will not be held liable for any elements beyond its control and any damage which may be sustained by the user’s technical environment, including in particular, his/her computers, software, network equipment and any other equipment used to access the Website and/or use the information contained on said Website.
Moreover, it will not incur liability for events due to force majeure, faults and technical problems relating to the hardware, and for programmes and software or the internet network which may result from the suspension or stoppage of the service.
It is highlighted that the confidentiality of correspondence is not guaranteed on the internet network and the user is responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect his/her own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the internet.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance and the companies in its Group are concerned with the protection of your personal data and undertake to comply with the regulatory provisions related to the protection of personal data.
We hereby inform you that cookies may be used during your visits to the website. Our cookies policy, which is available on our website, sets out the rules applying to cookies.
What data do we collect?
As part of the application process and more generally for recruitment, we, BNP Paribas Personal Finance, in our capacity as data controller need to collect the following information:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Education level;
- Language skills;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Professional experience;
- Cover letter;
- Business sector and preferred locations;
- Data related to the video interview where applicable: we may ask you to perform a step in the recruitment process using a video interview platform. This preselection method helps us facilitate the application process. You are free to choose an alternative method. This option was proposed when you submitted your application, you can also exercise this option by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the refusal to conduct a video interview will not have any impact on the result of your recruitment
Fields with a * symbol are mandatory. Missing answers will result in your application not being processed.
Why are your data collected?
Your data are only used to manage your application in terms of job offers and more generally to manage your recruitment.
Recruitment management constitutes a legitimate interest for BNP Paribas Personal Finance and the processing of your personal data is needed to pursue this legitimate interest.
Who processes your data?
In an effort to accomplish the abovementioned purposes, your data may be processed by:
- Employees in charge of recruitment:
- Within BNP Paribas Personal Finance;
- Within the BNP Paribas Group’s entities in order to enable them, where applicable, to contact you if your profile corresponds to an available position and only for two years following the submission of your application;
- Employees of the Oracle company that perform the IT and material tasks for the hosting, maintenance and technical support of our recruitment management application;
- Where applicable, employees of the Sonru company in charge of the administration of the video interview platform;
- Where applicable, employees of service provider companies for external recruitment;
- If you are hired, your identification data will be sent to the Talmundo company in charge of sending you information for your integration within BNP Paribas Personal Finance.
What guarantees are implemented in the context of any transfers of your data outside of the European Union?
4.1 Data transferred between BNP Paribas Group entities
Your data are recorded in our central database located in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. This database is accessible to all BNP Paribas Group entities including some located outside of the European Union, and in particular the following countries: South Africa, Algeria, Angola, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, South Korea, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vietnam, Vatican, Serbia, Taiwan, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Macao.
In this context, the following guarantees have been obtained:
- the following countries are considered by the European Commission as presenting a sufficient level of protection of personal data: Argentina (Decision 2003/490/EC), Canada (Decision 2002/2/EC), Switzerland (Decision 2000/518/EC), Israel (Decision 2011/61/EU), New Zealand (Decision 2013/65/EU) and Uruguay (Decision 2012/484/EU);
- For other countries; standard contractual clauses were signed and transfers were authorized by the French Data Protection Authority – Cnil (Decision DF-2017-758);
- In any case, the BNP Paribas Group is currently working on binding corporate rules (BCR), a global tool to supervise transfers outside of the EU as an alternative to standard contractual clauses to ensure a sufficient level of protection of data transferred outside of the European Union. These BCR are being ratified by all BNP Paribas Group entities, including BNP Personal Finance, and concern the processing of the personal data of its employees.
4.2 Data transfers between entities of the service provider in charge of support
The service provider in charge of support for our tools uses support centers located within the European Union. However, it may occasionally use teams located in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Singapore and Venezuela. Data transfers may occur in the event that teams in these countries intervene.
In this context, the following guarantees have been obtained:
- the following countries are considered by the European Commission as presenting a sufficient level of protection of personal data: Argentina (Decision 2003/490/EC); Canada (Decision 2002/2/EC);
- For other countries; standard contractual clauses were signed and the transfers were authorized by the Cnil (Decision DF-2017-759).
4.3 Data transfers in the context of the use of the video interview platform
The use of the video interview platform involves transferring your name and email address outside of the European Union for the purpose of the management of emails inviting you to log on to the platform. Accordingly, the service provider in charge of sending these emails has servers hosted in the United States and Singapore.
In this respect, the following guarantees have been obtained: standard contractual clauses were signed and transfers were authorized by the Cnil (Decisions DF-2017-1249, DF-2017-1250, DF-2017-1251 and DF-2017-1252).
To obtain a copy of these guarantees, please send a request by email to the applicable recruitment department that will transfer it to the personal data protection officer for processing.
How long are your data kept?
Your data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years:
- During the first two years, you may be proposed other job offers corresponding to your profile;
- During the three years thereafter, your data will be kept solely to satisfy the requirements of French act 2008-496 dated May 27, 2008 on various provisions for the adaptation of the Community law in terms of combating discrimination.
Furthermore, data related to the video interview will be kept for a maximum of 6 months.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you may obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of these personal data.
- Right to rectification: if you believe that your personal data are incorrect or incomplete, you may request to modify these personal data.
- Right to erasure: you may request that your personal data be erased where permitted by law. This right only applies when the data concerned are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or in compliance with a legal obligation or no longer allow for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: you may request the restriction of processing of your personal data under the conditions stipulated in the applicable regulations in terms of the protection of personal data of natural persons.
- Right to data portability: when you have given your consent to use personal data, you have the right that these data be transferred directly to another data controller if this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: when you have given your consent for the processing of these personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to object: as part of the purposes set out above, you may object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing including profiling related to this marketing.
- Right to organize the management of your data after your death.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, and in addition to the rights mentioned above, you also have the right to issue a claim with the CNIL.
How to contact us?
If you wish to exercise one of the abovementioned rights, or if you have any questions related to the use of your personal data, please send an email and attach a copy of your identification document for proof of identity to the following email address: DRHACCESDONNEESPERSONNELLES@bnpparibas-pf.com
The Website and the content thereof are protected by intellectual property, including in particular by copyright, rights to drawings and designs, and trademark rights.
The general structure of the Website, texts, animated images or non-animated images and all elements comprising the Website are the property of BNP Paribas Personal Finance, with the exception of the company names, logos and trademarks of its partners and companies in its Group and certain elements (texts, images, etc.) which remain the property of their respective creators. All content is used by BNP Paribas Personal Finance with the right holder’s permission. BNP PF is the owner of the domain name.
Any and all exploitation, reproduction, distribution or redistribution, any and all use, whether in full or in part, of the creations, trademarks, logos and any other element comprising the Website, using any process or medium whatsoever, are prohibited and constitute infringement under intellectual property rules, in the absence of the prior express consent of the editor or the owners thereof.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance will not incur liability for hypertext links created to other websites from the Website. The Website may contain hypertext links to other websites that are not the property of or have not been developed by BNP Paribas Personal Finance. The existence of a link on the Website to another website does not constitute approval of the content of said website. The user is consequently responsible for using this information with judgment and critical thinking.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance prohibits the creation of any hypertext link whatsoever to the content of the Website. BNP Paribas Personal Finance’s prior consent in writing is required to create any hypertext link to the Website.
The content of the Website is governed by French law.
The user accepts the jurisdiction of the French courts for all matters relating to the content and use of the Website or recourse deriving therefrom.
Unsplash, Getty Images, Shutterstock, Istockphoto, BNP PARIBAS Personal Finance.