- Localisation Netherlands - Rotterdam
- Fonction Financial security & Transactions' monitoring
- Etudes Bachelor's degree
Jr. Compliance Officer, Rotterdam - Netherlands
BNP Paribas Personal Finance B.V.,
Part of one of the world’s leading banks, is looking for an enthusiastic
Jr. Compliance Officer
Main tasks and responsibilities:
KYC & KYI:
- Monitoring and maintaining solid KYC and KYI framework, with special attention for PEP’s and (very) high risk customers/partners
- Ensuring that periodic assessment of customer databases, and updates of KYC files are done correctly and timely, in cooperation with the Operations Department
- Analyze the financial security alerts and give adequate advice
- Ensure respect of the regulations regarding the Anti-Money Laundering & Fight against Terrorism Financing topics
- Monitoring and maintaining solid attention and scrutiny for possible unusual transactions throughout our total portfolio
- Analyze the transaction monitoring alerts and being able to give an adequate advice
- Establish good (professional) relationships with line managers and compliance correspondents at other departments, expert teams at Central Compliance, compliance counterparts at PFNL’s partners, and regulators
- Follow-up on financial security framework throughout reporting for Compliance team & management
- Performing 2nd level of controls
- Delivering various reports, monitoring changes in regulatory framework
- Training support and ensuring staff members have sufficient level of knowledge and are qualified to perform 1st level controls and assessments under financial security framework
- Set up and roll-out of various IT tools under the financial security framework
- Procedures: being able to read, implement and explain Group’s procedures within the entity with a critical look regarding the local law requirements and our entity’s processes
- Follow-up action plans
- Academic thinking and working level
- Knowledge of and interest in the Financial Security area (e.g. KYC/CDD, AML/TF), as required under local laws (e.g. Wft, Wwft) as well as international/European laws (e.g. AML Directive)
- Fluent (verbal and in writing) in English and Dutch, French is a big plus
- Experience working with various reporting IT tools/systems, or the will and capacity to learn to master various IT tools/systems
- Decision making
- Analytical ability
- Personal impact
- Attention to detail/Rigour
- Organisational skills
- Professional ethics
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A competitive salary and extensive benefits (i.a. pension plan, childcare allowance, healthcare allowance).
- 36 days of annual leave.
- An inspiring work place in an easy to reach location (next to station Rotterdam Alexander).
Apply via LinkedIn or contact:
HR Business Partner
BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Marten Meesweg 97
3068 AV ROTTERDAM
Tel: + 31 (0) 10 31 07 766
An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection procedure.
Et vous ? Etes-vous notre Jr. Compliance Officer, Rotterdam - Netherlands ?
Niveau d'étudeBachelor's degree
Domaine de l'expérienceFinancial security, international law
Compétences comportementalesDecision making, Analytical ability, Attention to detail/Rigour, Organisational skills, Result-driven, Professional ethics, Resilience
LangueEnglish, Dutch, French