- Localisation Denmark - Høje Taastrup
- Fonction We are looking for a Financial Security Officer with knowledge and interest in Compliance and Financial Law.
- Etudes Bachelor's degree
Financial Security Officer - Høje Taastrup, Denmark
For our Compliance Department in Taastrup, we are looking for a Financial Security Officer with knowledge and interest in Compliance and Financial Law. Our Compliance Department handles all compliance related tasks in Express Bank A/S either based on local rules or procedures issued by the group (Express Bank is owned by BNP Paribas).
The department is a support function for the Nordic companies (Denmark, Sweden and Norway), and you will therefore be part of a busy department where you will be in touch with many areas and different levels in the organization.
We have quite a significant influence on the company's initiatives and work culture, and consequently our work functions are associated with a great deal of responsibility.
As a Financial Security Officer, your primary duties will be:
- Act as support for the Head of Compliance for Nordics for the following tasks:
- Receipt and evaluation of suspicious activity reports from employees and from AML-TM tools
- Receipt and evaluation of confirmed or doubtful PEP and Sanctions alerts from screening tools (at onboarding and from periodic screening)
- Reporting any suspicious activity or transaction to the authorities (SØIK)
- Analyzing and validation of files in the responsibility for the KYC/KYI/KYB/Debt Sales frameworks by applying BNPP PF and Express Bank related rules and controls
- Operating and maintaining Financial Security controls and procedures
- Identify and escalate issues according to defined BNPP PF procedures
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly Financial Security reports for circulation to the Local Management and Regional / Corporate Compliance. Other ad hoc financial security reports may be required.
- Promote and manage internal awareness and provide advises on Financial Security topics to EKB’s Business and Operations staff.
- Participate and implement at EKB the Financial Security projects (organization, procedures and tools) defined by PF Corporate or by Local Compliance Head.
- Liaise with Regional Head of Compliance when required.
- Implementing new procedures and updating existing ones
Our owners, BNP Paribas, has compliance as a major focus point with best in class ambitions.
Our expectations to you
You might have a university degree in Legal or Audit / Compliance, but you can also have a strong professional profile, with experience in the field.
As a person, you should be business-oriented as well as having a positive and committed drive and energy level.
Knowledge of the financial and consumer regulation will be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
Further, we expect you to master IT at the usual level and have good English skills, since daily communication is primarily in English.
Besides being a good team player, you are:
- Able to prioritize and organize
- Good communicator
- Able to write concise and accurate reports.
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Able to establish good working relationships across the organization
Express Bank as a Work Place
Despite being part of a large international company, we work locally in a flat organizational structure where everyone is heard and where the tone is informal.
We expect you to take responsibility - in return, you get freedom and flexibility in your workday. In addition, you will become part of a committed and customer focused organization in a sometimes hectic everyday life.
- Six weeks annually holidays
- Five care days a year
- The child's first five days of sickness
- Attractive pension scheme through Velliv
- A number of insurances including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Lunch, fruit arrangement and the opportunity to buy food home
- Beneficial employee loan
- Annual social events for employee’s and their families
Et vous ? Etes-vous notre Financial Security Officer - Høje Taastrup, Denmark ?
Niveau d'étudeBachelor's degree
Spécialité du diplômeLegal or Audit/Compliance
Compétences comportementalesDiligent/Concise/Good communicator