- Localisation South Africa - Cape Town
- Fonction To support the Product Manager with all aspects of the administration and management of the RCS Insurance Product Portfolio
- Etudes A relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Expérience Mid-Senior level
Product Specialist - Cape Town, South Africa
What’s your purpose?
To support the Product Manager with all aspects of the administration and management of the RCS Insurance Product Portfolio
What you’ll be doing?
- Providing administrative support and assistance to ensure effective day-to-day management of the Insurance portfolio
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate repository of all Product related documentation and Marketing material
- Assisting in ensuring up to date competitor analysis and research is regularly performed and monitored
- Assisting and supporting with the Product annual reviews with external and internal stakeholders, and monthly Product meetings with underwriter
- Providing support and assistance with the compilation of all Product related reports to both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing support and input on Product related testing and specifications
- Assisting in the co-ordination and recording of Product related events, meetings and annual reviews
- Liaising with external Product suppliers and vendors to ensure timeous Product deliverables are met
- Ensuring the correct and most up to date Product documentation is in place and accessible to customers via each channel
- Assisting in the review of Product Marketing material (Info- brochures, application forms, IOD's, CAF's, and T & C’s) Keep version control of the above
- Assisting in ensuring best practices and processes are implemented and that compliance requirements are met at all times
- Acting as support to Product Risk mapping and general OPC admin
What’s the culture like?
- Passionate| Optimistic| Informed| Uncomplicated
What you’ll need?
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent
- RE 1 and RE 5 qualifications - advantageous
- Sound understanding and experience with relevant legislation and principles (FAIS Act, Insurance Act, Treating Customer’s Fairly, Policyholder Protection Rules)
- Experience in Insurance administration and processes
- Good understanding of Marketing principles
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel & Word
Who you’ll be working with?
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Insurance
Where you’ll be based?
Golf Park, Pinelands, Cape Town
Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants in line with the RCS Employment Equity Plan.
Candidates considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Et vous ? Etes-vous notre Product Specialist - Cape Town, South Africa ?
Nombre d'années d'expérience recherché (dans le domaine du poste) yc stage et alternanceMid-Senior level
Niveau d'étudeA relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Domaine de l'expérienceMarketing Administrative Analyst
Spécialité du diplômeRE 1 and RE 5 qualifications - advantageous
LogicielsProficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel & Word