- Location Netherlands - Rotterdam
- Office you manage and execute the financial planning and management reporting process efficiently and reliably in order to support business decision making within the regulations of BNP Paribas and national and international financial regulations.
- Studies Master's degree
- Experience 5 to 10 years
Manager Planning & Control - Rotterdam, Netherlands
As Manager Planning & Control you manage and execute the financial planning and management reporting process efficiently and reliably in order to support business decision making within the regulations of BNP Paribas and national and international financial regulations. The Manager Planning & Control reports to the CFO.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Budgeting on yearly basis for the coming 3 years;
- Forecasting on a quarterly basis;
- Scenario analyses with in depth explanation of results to Corporate Finance;
- Building of new business cases and analysis;
- Reviewing data and assumptions with stakeholders.
Management Accounting & Reporting
- Reviewing monthly results to submit to Corporate;
- Providing monthly comments on results to Corporate and Local Management, explaining deviations from objectives;
- Proposing corrective actions in collaboration with Sales and Operations departments
Asset & Liability Management:
- Preparing and providing data to Corporate ALMT for Treasury Committee;
- Reviewing Liquidity/Interest rate GAP analysis performed by Corporate ALMT staff during monthly Treasury Committee.
- Reviewing scenarios in terms of funding and hedging.
Product Pricing (Customer Interest Rates):
- Reviewing financial margin analysis and underlying data on a monthly basis;
- Preparing and participating to monthly Pricing Committee of the company with Sales, Compliance and Risk.
- Managing and further developing the Planning & Control team in line with the organizational ambitions;
- Contributing to process improvement and better team efficiency;
- Motivating and stimulating the Planning & Control team and taking care of a good working climate;
- Process improvements and simplification of Finance processes (upgrading templates).
- Taking part to projects that affect Planning & Control department and leading projects of the department
- Maintaining the relevant processes, risk cartography and procedures of the department in collaboration with the Finance Permanent Controller. Providing him with the necessary proofs of controls.
- Relevant university degree;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience in the banking sector of which 3 years in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Modeling. Knowledge of SAS and IFRS is preferable;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and analytically strong ;
- Strong change management skills, ablility to develop and adapt a process;
- Inspirational management skills, demonstrated ability of developing team members;
- Pro-active, accurate and pragmatic.
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A competitive salary and extensive benefits (i.a. pension plan, childcare allowance, healthcare allowance).
- 36 days of annual leave.
- An inspiring work place in an easy to reach location (next to station Rotterdam Alexander).
Apply via LinkedIn or contact:
HR Business Partner
BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Marten Meesweg 97
3068 AV ROTTERDAM
Tel: + 31 (0) 10 31 07 766
An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection procedure.
And you? Are you our Manager Planning & Control, Rotterdam - Netherlands ?
Number of years of experience (in the field of the post) including internship and alternation5 to 10 years
Level of studyMaster's degree
Field of experienceplanning & control
Diploma specialtyrelevant university degree
Behavioral skillsStrong organizational skills and analytically strong. Pro-active, accurate and pragmatic.
Transversal skillsStrong change management skills, ablility to develop and adapt a process; Inspirational management skills, demonstrated ability of developing team members;
SoftwareExcellent knowledge of Excel and Modeling. Knowledge of SAS and IFRS is preferable
LanguageFluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus