- Location United-States - Boston
- Office You will be responsible for HR reporting and data management for US offices as well as overseeing several large-scale HR projects.
- Studies Bachelor degree
- Experience 5 years of relevant experience
Human Resources Generalist - Boston, United-States
BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. BNPP AM offers a diverse range of investment management strategies to institutional clients. In the U.S. we have offices in New York and Boston. Our teams understand that our investment decisions have the potential to make a difference to our clients’ lives and this is why we say: investing means the world to us.
Role Description And Purpose
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist based in our Boston office. As part of a three-person team, the individual will be responsible for HR reporting and data management for US offices as well as overseeing several large-scale HR projects. Additionally, the individual will act as a trusted advisor, providing consultation, coaching and problem solving to employees and managers in both Boston and NY.
- Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization. Interpret, implement and answer inquiries related to HR policies and procedures, while ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence as appropriate.
- Facilitate change management initiatives and partner with leadership to effectively communicate business strategies, goals and values, and performance expectations.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations issues balancing organizational needs and individual interests at both the Boston and New York sites.
- Coordinate bi-monthly payroll and review process for employees of BNPPAM USA. Serve as first point of contact for employee questions related to payroll and benefits.
- Generate all HR related reporting for finance, and other US and European internal clients.
- Support HR digital tools and programs including internal websites and databases. Build out and support digital L&D platform, assist in implementation of global HR Portal, continue to drive New Ways of Working initiatives.
- Continue to coordinate and manage document retention/organization under Personal Data Protection plan, and serve as local subject matter expert in GDPR related matters.
- Take on new HR projects and activities as assigned.
Role requirements : qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an HR generalist or reporting role. Experience in a financial services firm is a plus. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and highly-matrixed global environment.
- Advanced software and computer skills - including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HR databases.
- Some travel required
Essential Skills / Competencies (Technical / Behavioral / Leadership)
- Analytical Skills: Identifies all aspects of a subject and examines them in a critical way to construct a synthesized point of view. Individual is driven by the desire to know more about things, people or events.
- Accuracy: Constantly attentive to the precision and thoroughness of the information sent and to the quality of the work; ensures that errors are minimized.
- Communication skills: Expresses his / her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
- Teamwork: Knows how to work in a team and/or across teams, acts bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members.
- Integrity: Acts ethically, in compliance with what is said and while respecting the company’s values and rules.
- Takes initiative: Works proactively and independently, implementing work processes, ideas and solutions, including in situations where information is missing or wholly unusual.
- Decision-Making Skills: Makes clear choices at the right time, communicates them, and accepts the consequences, taking his /her environment into account.
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
And you? Are you our Human Resources Generalist - Boston, United-States ?
Number of years of experience (in the field of the post) including internship and alternation5 years of relevant experience
Level of studyBachelor degree
Field of experienceGeneral HR or reporting role
Behavioral skillsAnalytical Skills, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Integrity, Decision-Making Skills
SoftwareExcel, Word, PowerPoint, and HR databases