- Location Denmark - Høje Taastrup
- Office Do you want to generate analyses that will impact the finances of a truly international organisation? And are you ready to drive new development projects that make us even more effective at reducing costs?
- Studies Have a relevant education within the field of economics, finance or accounting
- Experience Have 5+ years of relevant experience
Opex Manager for the Nordic department - Høje Taastrup, Denmark
Do you want to generate analyses that will impact the finances of a truly international organisation? And are you ready to drive new development projects that make us even more effective at reducing costs?
While taking your first step on this exciting career path, you can also look forward to:
- A fun and ambitious workplace where collaboration and new ideas are commonplace
- A very attractive pension, competitive salary and extra vacation days
Welcome to Express Bank
Express Bank is one of the leading financial institutions in the Nordics as well as a part of the BNP Paribas Group in Paris. We have teamed up and collaborate with a wide range of different businesses to help their customers when they need to finance purchases of different goods and services.
You will be part of our Finance Department where you will join the Management Accounting Team together with 5 other colleagues. Here, we provide analyses, budgets and financial reports across our Nordic set-up.
Provide reports and budgets to management
As our Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for budgeting and analysing our OPEX activities. You will also provide sound forecasts for our Nordic management as well as your financial peers in France. You will also apply your strong analytical skills and knowledge of accounting for a range of different tasks. Specifically, it will be your job to:
- Provide OPEX reports, budgets and forecasts
- Secure OPEX reporting to France in close collaboration with IT, Legal, Risk Compliance, Operations and HR
- Advise management on forecast overruns in order to allow corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner
- Prepare and present quarterly OPEX Committees material
- potential areas of improvement in cooperation with the procurement officer
“You will get great exposure to the whole organisation as you collaborate with colleagues and management in the Nordics and in Paris,” Deputy CFO Manu Verjans explains.
Leave your mark
This is the perfect opportunity for you to take your career on an exciting journey and make your name known across a leading international organisation. You might even take the lead on projects that improve monitoring and governance of costs.
“This position really opens the door for your further development. If you want to take your career to the next level, the possibilities are endless – both in the Nordics and beyond,” Manu continues.
A capable analyst with financial experience
We don’t expect you to solve all your tasks from day 1 as we will teach you a lot about our ways of working. But you are seasoned enough to challenge and drive your projects. We imagine that you:
- Have a relevant education within the field of economics, finance or accounting
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience – and if you have already worked in the banking industry, it’s a plus
- Love to work in a fast-moving environment where every day presents new challenges for you to solve
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have strong communicative skills
- Speak and write English effortlessly
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Deputy CFO Manu Verjans on phone +4536395973.
Submit your application via our online recruiting portal as soon as possible but no later than 30th of November 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!
And you? Are you our Opex Manager for the Nordic department - Høje Taastrup, Denmark ?
Number of years of experience (in the field of the post) including internship and alternationHave 5+ years of relevant experience
Level of studyHave a relevant education within the field of economics, finance or accounting
Field of experienceif you have already worked in the banking industry, it’s a plus
Diploma specialtyEconomics, finance, accounting
Behavioral skillscommunication skills,
Softwareadvanced Excel skills