- Location South Africa - Cape Town
- Office To create Direct Marketing and CRM campaigns using RCS resources and campaign systems that will enable the Company to reach the right prospect / customer at the right time via the right channel.
- Studies Grade 12
- Experience Minimum of 3+ years’ SAS programming experience
Direct Marketing - Campaign Specialist (Contract Position) - RCS - Cape Town, South Africa
What’s your purpose?
To create Direct Marketing and CRM campaigns using RCS resources and campaign systems that will enable the Company to reach the right prospect / customer at the right time via the right channel.
What you’ll be doing?
In respect to the production of Direct Marketing and CRM-driven campaigns you will be responsible for ensuring:
- Campaigns are created per month based on the forecast per product / CRM initiative
- Campaigns are created correctly as per business rules and formats
- Campaigns are created by following prescribed procedures to ensure campaign data and reporting accuracy
- Campaigns are quality checked to ensure that they are aligned to business principles and requirements
- Campaigns are delivered into the channels timeously and according to the calendar
- Data for the purposes of creating campaigns is maintained and updated
- Required administration is performed accurately and timeously
- Workflows in the SAS Projects are maintained and amended as the need arises (New campaigns; new selection criteria; new rules etc.)
- Business partners are kept informed of our processes and their requirements in the campaign production process
- Campaign production anomalies are identified, fully investigated and timeously rectified
- Communication with internal stakeholders is regular and timeous
- Requirements for RCS's business partners are timeously supported
- Errors on / failures of systems used for data repository and campaign production are identified timeously and reported to appropriate parties for resolution
- System changes are tested thoroughly to ensure accurate implementation
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign processes or campaign outputs
What’s the culture like?
Passionate | Optimistic | Informed | Uncomplicated
What you’ll need?
- Grade 12
- SAS Programming (Preference) and or SQL (Advantageous)
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment
- Experience working in a technical data environment (i.e. knowledge of data and database structures; processing)
- Minimum of 3+ years’ SAS programming experience
- Import and export of various file types
- Competency with SAS data steps
- Competency with PROC SQL
- SAS macros
Who you’ll be working with?
You’ll be reporting to the Direct Marketing Manager and working with the Direct Marketing team.
Where you’ll be based?
Golf Park, Pinelands, Cape Town
Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants in line with the RCS Employment Equity Plan. Candidates considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
And you? Are you our Direct Marketing - Campaign Specialist - South Africa ?
Number of years of experience (in the field of the post) including internship and alternationMinimum of 3+ years’ SAS programming experience
Level of studyGrade 12
Field of experienceDirect Marketing and CRM
Diploma specialtySAS Programming (Preference) and or SQL (Advantageous)
Behavioral skillsPassionate | Optimistic | Informed | Uncomplicated